- Apex Frozen Foods IPO on 22 August... (47 Comments)
- SME: Seven Hills Beverages 1.59 T s... (7 Comments)
- Cochin Shipyard IPO: Estimate of Li... (354 Comments)
- SIS IPO : Listing price Estimate!... (208 Comments)
- GIC gets ready for IPO to raise Rs... (2 Comments)
- Salasar Techno:Listing Price !!... (167 Comments)
- SME: Global Space IPO on 26 July... (0 Comments)
- SME: SureVin BPO IPO on 28July... (1 Comment)
- Rs. 530 to Rs. 589 ?
- Rs 590 to Rs. 630 ?
- Rs. 631 to Rs. 650 ?
- Rrs. 651 to Rs. 700 ?
- Rs 701 to Rs. 780 ?
- Rs. 735 to Rs. 815 ?
- Rs. 816 to Rs. 880 ?
- Rs. 881 to Rs. 930 ?
- Rs. 931 to Rs. 1000 ?
- Rs. 1001 to Rs. 1050 ?
Eicher Motors : The Scrip closed at Rs.31511 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.29073, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 30376.
L&T Midcap Fund -
This fund features in the small-cap category due to its preference for smaller mid caps. The fund's asset allocation reveals a 25-30 per cent allocation to small-cap stocks, about 10-11 percentage points lower than the small-cap category, while mid-cap allocation is about 55 per cent, with the rest parked in large caps.
Sonata Software :
Sonata delivered robust numbers in 1QFY18, International IT services (IITS) revenue grew 6.5% QoQ to USD 32.7mn ahead of our estimate of USD 31.0mn. Positive take away was recovery in OPD (30% of rev, +10.4% QoQ) and Travel (28% of rev, +10.5% QoQ). Sonata is now a preferred vendor for ‘Microsoft ISV Development Center’,