- Galaxy Surfactants Limited IPO: GM ... (0 Comments)
- Amber Enterprises India Limited IPO... (19 Comments)
- Vasa Retail and Overseas Ltd SME IP... (0 Comments)
- Shree Ram Proteins Ltd SME IPO: Ope... (0 Comments)
- Apollo Microsystem IPO:High listing... (105 Comments)
- SME: Ashoka Metacst on 23 January... (0 Comments)
- SME:Solex Energy Ltd Subject to sta... (0 Comments)
- Newgen software Technologies IPO: 8... (11 Comments)
- Rs. 350 to 390 ?
- Rs. 391 to Rs. 425 ?
- Rs. 426 to Rs. 445 ?
- Rs. 446 to Rs. 490 ?
- Rs. 60 to Rs. 65 ?
- Rs. 66 to Rs. 70 ?
- Rs. 71 to Rs. 75 ?
- Rs. 76 to Rs. 80 ?
- Rs. 81 toRs. 85 ?
Hindalco : The Scrip closed at Rs.276.40 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.257, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 259.
Aditya Birla Sun Life Infrastructure Fund-
Last week we had focussed on L&T’s Infrastructure Fund and this week we have covered another infra fund.
The scheme aims to provide medium to long-term capital appreciation by investing predominantly in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related securities of companies that are participating in the growth and development of
Gas production growth to continue .Gas production growth over the near term is expected to be driven by the Daman, C26, S1/Vashistha and Bassein fields. Gas produced from S1/Vashistha is likely to command premium pricing. M Commencement of production from the KG-DWN-98/