- HDFC Life IPO: Sonam`s Estimate !... (229 Comments)
- Bharat 22 ETF : With bright future... (5 Comments)
- Khadim India IPO: Sonam`s Estimate... (85 Comments)
- IPOs eagerly awaited !!... (15 Comments)
- Mahindra Log : Accurate Estimate by... (101 Comments)
- Reliance Nippon IPO:Listed at Rs. 2... (144 Comments)
- New India IPO:1.20 T subscribed... (69 Comments)
- Birthday Gift !! Hurry up....... (45 Comments)
- Rs. 601 to 630 ?
- Rs. 500 to Rs. 550 ?
- Rs. 581 to Rs. 600 ?
- Rs. 551 to Rs. 580 ?
- Rs. 501 to 550?
- Rs. 456 to Rs. 500 ?
- Rs. 601 to Rs. 640 ?
- Rs. 551 to Rs. 600 ?
Titan : The Scrip closed at Rs. 782 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.632, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 656.
Franklin India High Growth Companies-
The fund seeks to achieve capital appreciation through investments in Indian companies/sectors with high growth rates or potential. It will focus on companies offering the best trade-off between growth, risk and valuation. The fund managers will follow an active investment
Future Retail :
Future Retail(FRL) declared its second quarter results on Tuesday and said its standalone profit zoomed by 108.01 per cent to Rs 153.16 crore. The company's profit for the same period stood at Rs 73.63 crore during the last fiscal. The total income of the company during the quarter under review was reported at Rs 4,509.16 crore