- Laurus Labs :4.48 T subscribed on D... (179 Comments)
- Prataap Snacks IPO : expected in D... (1 Comment)
- Sheela Form :5 times subscribed... (217 Comments)
- GreenSignal Bio: Withdrawn atlast !... (207 Comments)
- CL Educate IPO: December first week... (0 Comments)
- Aster DM Healthcare received SEBI a... (0 Comments)
- Varun Beverages :Listing Estimate g... (426 Comments)
- PNB HF :POLL results proved correct... (513 Comments)
- Rs. 620 to Rs. 680 ?
- Rs. 681 to Rs. 730 ?
- Rs. 731 to Rs. 770 ?
- Rs. 771 to Rs. 820 ?
- Rs. 429 to Rs. 455
- Rs. 456 to Rs. 490
- Rs. 491 to Rs. 510
- Rs. 511 to Rs. 520
Bank of India : The Scrip closed at Rs.116.20 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs. 115, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 117.
The 30-week SMA, at Rs. 101, has shown a positive crossover over the....
DSP Blackrock Natural Resources and New Energy Fund
The name of the fund is a mouthful and the returns given over a period of one year is also a mouthful. The fund has given a return of 48.12% over a period of one year on the basis of the booming metal & mining and oil & gas sector. This is an open ended fund with initial minimum investment of Rs. 1000 and then investment can be done in multiples of Rs. 1000.
You can also invest a minimum amount of Rs.500 through the SIP mode. But for that, 12 cheques need to be given at a times. There is an exit load of 1% for redemption within 364 days.
Ipca Laboratories posted numbers lower than expected on the net profit and OPM front. On sales front, the company posted sales of ‘853cr (vs. ‘750cr expected vs. ‘739cr in 2QFY2016), posting a yoy growth of 15.5%.
On the operating front, the EBITDA margin came in at 12.8% vs. 14.9% expected vs. 10.6% in 2QFY2016. Consequently, the Adj. PAT came in at ‘54.9cr vs. ‘53.3cr expected vs. ‘12.3cr in 2QFY2016. Apart from better than expected OPM, the company also posted higher than expected..