- 5 Muhurat Picks !! Happy Diwali... (38 Comments)
- Reliance Nippon IPO: Double opinion... (51 Comments)
- MAS Financial IPO:Sonam`s Estimate... (99 Comments)
- IEE IPO: No GMP trades... (46 Comments)
- GIC IPO: still minus GMP !!... (119 Comments)
- Godrej Agrovet Ltd IPO: Sonam`s Est... (106 Comments)
- Prataap Snacks IPO : Sonam`s Estim... (117 Comments)
- SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd IPO: Sona... (105 Comments)
- Rs. 601 to 630 ?
- Rs. 500 to Rs. 550 ?
- Rs. 581 to Rs. 600 ?
- Rs. 551 to Rs. 580 ?
- Rs. 501 to 550?
- Rs. 456 to Rs. 500 ?
- Rs. 601 to Rs. 640 ?
- Rs. 551 to Rs. 600 ?
Bajaj Auto : The Scrip closed at Rs. 3142 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.2918, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 3051.
Aditya Birla Sunlife India Reforms Fund -
We have covered a lot of schemes from the Aditya Birla Asset Management group, however, this time we are covering a new fund.
This is fund has been launched in 2010 and is a 3 star rated fund. The scheme seeks to generate income & capital appreciation by predominantly investing in equity & equity
PNB Housing :
Growth potential unlocked with unique business model Commencing a turnaround in 2011, PNBHF registered strong loan growth across segments with a loan book CAGR of 60% over FY12-17, driven by increased market penetration and expansion into new territories.