- Prataap Snacks IPO : Sonam`s note... (31 Comments)
- SBI Life Insurance Co Ltd IPO: 57% ... (52 Comments)
- Capacit'e Infraprojects IPO: GMP Up... (61 Comments)
- Matrimony.com IPO: Sonam`s Estimate... (70 Comments)
- ICICI Lombard IPO : GMP crashed... (58 Comments)
- Dixon Technologies IPO : Grand List... (83 Comments)
- Bharat Road Network IPO :Only Selle... (28 Comments)
- Godrej Agrovet receives SEBI nod... (8 Comments)
- INR 180-194
- INR 195-210
- INR 211-225
- INR 226-240
- INR 1600-1700
- INR 1700 -1800
- INR 1801-1850
- INR 1851-1950
Tech Mahindra :The Scrip closed at Rs. 444 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.409, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 431.
Franklin Prima Plus Fund -
Given that most mid- and small-cap stocks (market capitalisation below Rs.10,000 crore) have inched up sharply, funds with a large-cap bias carry lower risk at this juncture.
Franklin Prima Plus fits the bill for those looking to invest in such large-cap oriented funds.
Automotive Axle :
Established in 1981, Automotive Axles is a JV between Kalyani Group and Meritor Inc, USA. Both hold 35.52% stake each. The total promoter stake stands at 71.04%.
The manufacturing facilities at Mysore in Karnataka, Pantnagar in Uttarakhand and Jamshedpur in Jharkhand produce drive axles,