- Au financiers gets SEBI approval fo... (1 Comment)
- Hudco IPO on 5th April ( tentativel... (31 Comments)
- Shankara IPO: 41.88T @ 5 pm on D3... (95 Comments)
- CL Educate :1.90T subscribed... (60 Comments)
- Put me on Whatsapp Group...... (462 Comments)
- SME : Manas Properties IPO :fully s... (0 Comments)
- SME:Relstruct Buildcon :2,49,000Sh ... (1 Comment)
- SME : Maximus IPO 2.5+T subscribed... (4 Comments)
- Rs. 521-550
- Rs. 491-520
- Rs. 460-490
- Rs. 551-570
- Rs. 440-460 ?
- Rs. 461-500 ?
- Rs. 501-550 ?
- Rs. 551-600
- Rs. 601 -630
LIC Hsg Fin :The Scrip closed at Rs.601.70 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.558, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 575
Axis Long Term Equity Fund
Axis Long Term Equity has managed a five-star rating consistently since launch. The fund's strategy of buying quality stocks with a growth bias has paid off in the last five years. While selecting stocks, the fund looks for superior and scalable businesses, a high return on capital, and secular growth.
Established in 1924 at Mangalore, Karnataka Bank (KBL) is a leading Scheduled Commercial Bank in India. The bank took shape in the aftermath of patriotic zeal that engulfed the nation during the freedom movement of 20th Century India.