- BSE IPO: Sellers in GMP !!!!... (254 Comments)
- CPSE II ETF: Do read Kabir`s post o... (73 Comments)
- NSE files DRHP for Rs 10,000 crores... (25 Comments)
- Avenue SuperMarts : Detailed Inform... (14 Comments)
- Continental Warehousing gets ready... (0 Comments)
- Shankara Building Products received... (0 Comments)
- GR Infra Projects received SEBI app... (0 Comments)
- Laurus Labs :Strong listing... (314 Comments)
- Rs. 901 to Rs. 950 ?
- Rs. 850 to Rs. 900 ?
- Rs. 950 to Rs. 1000?
- Rs.1001 to Rs. 1060 ?
- Rs 1061 to Rs. 1100 ?
- Rs. 1051 to Rs. 1100 ?
- Rs. 1000 to Rs. 1050 ?
- Rs. 1101 to Rs. 1200 ?
- Rs. 1201 to Rs. 1300 ?
- Rs. 1301 to Rs. 1400 ?
- Rs. 1401 + ??
Bata India :The Scrip closed at Rs.472 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs. 435, has shows a positive crossover
Reliance Focused Largecap Fund
The scheme aims to generate capital appreciation and provide long-term growth opportunities by investing in equity & equity related securities of top 100 companies by market capitalization.
The fund is managed by Mr. Omprakash Kuckian since September 2009. Minimum initial investment is Rs. 5000 and follow on amounts can be investments can be in multiples of Rs. 1000. A minimum balance of
RBL Bank :
RBL Bank is one of India’s fastest growing private sector banks in the past six years. The Bank offer a comprehensive range of banking products and services customized to cater to the needs of large corporations, small and medium enterprises (“SMEs”), agricultural customers, retail customers and development banking & financial inclusion (low income) customers.