- S Chand IPO : GMP up... !... (161 Comments)
- SME IPO :Meera on 27 April... (3 Comments)
- SME IPO: Zota Healthcare on 27 Apri... (4 Comments)
- SME IPO:Pure Giftcarat on 26 April... (0 Comments)
- Hudco IPO : Grey Saudas halted.... (129 Comments)
- Put me on Whatsapp Group...... (771 Comments)
- SME:KMS medisurgi IPO on 12/4... (0 Comments)
- Cochin Shipyard IPO: you will love ... (2 Comments)
- Rs.45 to Rs. 49
- Rs. 50 to Rs. 65
- Rs. 66 to Rs. 80
- Rs. 81 to Rs. 90
- Rs. 91 to Rs. 100
- Rs. 570- Rs. 650
- Rs. 651- Rs. 700
- Rs. 761-830
Canara Bank :The Scrip closed at Rs.323.10 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.299, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 307.
Kotak Select Focus Fund
The scheme aims to generate capital appreciation from a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments, generally focused on a few selected sectors.A late entrant to the multi-cap category, this fund has beaten benchmark and peers in all the five years since launch.
GRHF has performed impressively, with 25% loan book CAGR and 26% PAT CAGR over the last decade. Its presence in the affordable housing segment in rural areas provides pricing power on the asset side, with cost of funding at par with large HFCs.