- BEL OFS:5.31 T retail subscribed... (16 Comments)
- Avenue SuperMarts: Kostak Rs. 2100 ... (231 Comments)
- SME:Nitiraj: Bidding ason 21st Feb... (12 Comments)
- SME :Global Education :Rs. 15000 su... (33 Comments)
- SME : Tanvi Foods IPO open.... (4 Comments)
- SME IPO:Krishna Phoschem Rs.10000 s... (35 Comments)
- CDSL IPO: 15 March tentatively... (27 Comments)
- Continental Warehouse IPO : 22 Marc... (5 Comments)
- Rs. 440 to Rs. 455
- Rs. 456 to Rs. 475
- Rs. 476 to Rs. 485
- Rs. 486 to Rs. 520
- Rs. 135 to Rs. 175 ?
- Rs. 176 to Rs. 200 ?
- Rs. 201 to Rs. 220
- Rs. 221 to Rs. 240 ?
Bata India :The Scrip closed at Rs.472 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs. 435, has shows a positive crossover
Reliance Focused Largecap Fund
The scheme aims to generate capital appreciation and provide long-term growth opportunities by investing in equity & equity related securities of top 100 companies by market capitalization.
The fund is managed by Mr. Omprakash Kuckian since September 2009. Minimum initial investment is Rs. 5000 and follow on amounts can be investments can be in multiples of Rs. 1000. A minimum balance of
RBL Bank :
RBL Bank is one of India’s fastest growing private sector banks in the past six years. The Bank offer a comprehensive range of banking products and services customized to cater to the needs of large corporations, small and medium enterprises (“SMEs”), agricultural customers, retail customers and development banking & financial inclusion (low income) customers.