- IPOs eagerly awaited !!... (9 Comments)
- Salasar Techno:GMP steady !!... (145 Comments)
- Cochin Shipyard IPO: now on 4th Aug... (63 Comments)
- NCD : Srei Equipment Finance: May a... (3 Comments)
- Godrej Agrovet files DRHP withSEBI... (6 Comments)
- SME IPO : Total Transport on 25 Jul... (1 Comment)
- SME IPO: Keerti Knowledge & Skills ... (0 Comments)
- SME IPO: Shanti Overseas on 21July... (3 Comments)
- Rs. 190 to Rs. 210 ?
- Rs. 211 to Rs. 230 ?
- Rs. 231 to Rs. 251 ?
- Rs 310 to 330 ?
- Rs. 331 to Rs. 350 ?
- Rs.351 to Rs. 360 ?
- Rs. 361 to Rs. 390 ?
Ambuja Cement :The Scrip closed at Rs.253 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.245, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 243.
ICICI Prudential Balanced Fund -
Continuing the series, this week we have chosen ICICI Prudential Balanced Fund.
The approximate allocation to equity would be in the range of 60-80 per cent with a minimum of 51 per cent, and the approximate debt allocation is 40-49 per cent, with a minimum of 20 per cent.
Torrent Power :
Ahmedabad based Torrent Power is a power utility with a total of 3.67 GW power generation assets. This comprises 2.73 GW gas based plants + 422 MW coal based plant @ AMGEN +516 MW renewables. It is the license area distributor for Ahmedabad, Surat, Gandhinagar, and Dahej circles.