- Sheela :Upper circuit on Day 1! Pro... (254 Comments)
- Laurus Labs :4.53 T subscribed on D... (217 Comments)
- Prataap Snacks IPO : expected in D... (1 Comment)
- GreenSignal Bio: Withdrawn atlast !... (207 Comments)
- CL Educate IPO: December first week... (0 Comments)
- Aster DM Healthcare received SEBI a... (0 Comments)
- Varun Beverages :Listing Estimate g... (426 Comments)
- PNB HF :POLL results proved correct... (513 Comments)
- Rs. 620 to Rs. 680 ?
- Rs. 681 to Rs. 730 ?
- Rs. 731 to Rs. 770 ?
- Rs. 771 to Rs. 820 ?
- Rs. 429 to Rs. 455
- Rs. 456 to Rs. 490
- Rs. 491 to Rs. 510
- Rs. 511 to Rs. 520
UPL : The Scrip closed at Rs.695 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.667, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs. 638
The 30-week SMA, at Rs. 631, has shown a positive crossover over
SBI Magnum COMMA Fund
The scheme aims to invest in stocks of companies engaged in the commodity business within the following sectors: oil & gas, metals, materials & agriculture. The fund can also invest marginally in fixed or floating rate instruments and money market instruments.
The fund is managed by Richard D’Souza since August 2014. This is an open ended fund with initial minimum investment of Rs. 5000
While most sectors are trying to cope up with demand slowdown brought on by demonetisation, for the tyre space, however, this is being viewed as a positive event. This is because Chinese imports, which accounted for 35% of the tyre and bus radial (TBR) sales in the country, have fallen significantly post demonetisation as a majority of the importers are small and unorganised dealing mostly in cash. Tyre stocks have therefore seen some gains recently.