- PNB Housing :GMP: up..up..... (268 Comments)
- Varun Beverages : Still no GMP !!!... (212 Comments)
- Endurance: Its miracle Listing !!... (335 Comments)
- Laurus Labs received Sebi’s appro... (3 Comments)
- Genesis Colors filed IPO papers wit... (3 Comments)
- IPO of Cent Bank home Finance ?!?... (4 Comments)
- Eris Lifesciences readies for Rs.2... (6 Comments)
- HPL Electric :disappointed us... (244 Comments)
- Rs405 to Rs. 425
- Rs. 426- Rs. 445
- Rs. 446 - Rs. 465
- Rs. 466 - Rs. 485
- Rs. 486 - Rs. 505
- Rs. 700- Rs. 740 ?
- Rs. 741- Rs. 774 ?
- Rs.775 - Rs.815 ?
- Rs. 816-856 ?
- Rs.857-Rs.890 ?
OIL :The Scrip closed at Rs.414 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.395, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs.410.The 30-week SMA, at Rs.365, has shown a positive crossover over the 10 week SMA, at Rs. 400.
Reliance Banking Fund : This fund was set up to invest in shares in the banking and financial sector.
This is an open ended fund with initial minimum investment of Rs. 5000 and then investment can be done in multiples of Rs. 1000. You can also invest a minimum amount of Rs.100 through the SIP mode. But for that, 60 cheques need to be given at a times.
South Indian Bank : One of the earliest banks in southern part of India, South Indian Bank (SIB) was incorporated in 1928 at Thrissur in Kerala. Under the RBI Act, SIB was the first private sector bank in Kerala to become a Scheduled Commercial Bank in 1946. Currently, the bank is led by Mr. V. G. Mathew, MD & CEO. The bank has a strong presence in South India (80%+ branches). As on June 2016, the bank had a network of 838 branches and 1,291 ATMs.Read More