- Hudco IPO: Game conspired in Grey M... (357 Comments)
- GyanPothi.com ( A Chanakya Venture... (6 Comments)
- PSP Projects IPO: D3 8.55T subscrib... (53 Comments)
- IndiGrid InvITs:1.35 T subscribed... (26 Comments)
- IRB InvIT IPO:GMP up... (9 Comments)
- S Chand IPO : Miserably Failed... (308 Comments)
- Cochin Shipyard IPO: SEBI Green sig... (3 Comments)
- SME IPO :Meera on 27 April... (8 Comments)
- Rs.45 to Rs. 49
- Rs. 50 to Rs. 65
- Rs. 66 to Rs. 80
- Rs. 81 to Rs. 90
- Rs. 91 to Rs. 100
- Rs. 190-Rs 205 ?
- Rs. 206 to Rs. 220 ?
- Rs. 221 to Rs. 235 ?
- Rs. 236 to Rs. 250 ?
India Cement :The Scrip closed at Rs.209.70 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.176, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs.199.
Motilal Oswal MOSt Focused 25 Fund
The Scheme seeks to achieve long term capital appreciation by investing in upto 25 companies with long term sustainable competitive advantage and growth potential.
The fund is being managed by Mr. Sidharth Bohra since Nov 2016.
Emami is one of the leading and fastest-growing personal and healthcare companies in India. It boasts of an enviable portfolio of household brands such as Boroplus, Navratna, Fair and Handsome, Zandu and Mentho Plus Balm,