- Aster DM IPO: No GM Saudas... (76 Comments)
- H.G. Infra IPO: No GM Trades... (48 Comments)
- SME: CKP Leisure : S2 NIL... (6 Comments)
- SME:Angel fibers : S2 started... (5 Comments)
- Galaxy Surfactants:once again down... (98 Comments)
- SME:Banka BioLoo IPO on 5 Feb 2018... (0 Comments)
- SME:Mohini Health opened on 5 Feb... (0 Comments)
- SME: Sintercom India IPO... (0 Comments)
- Rs. 201 to Rs. 210
- Rs. 191 to Rs. 200
- Rs. 181 to Rs. 190
- Rs.170 to Rs. 180
HUL : The Scrip closed at Rs.1333 and the scrip shows space for forther uptrend.
50-day SMA, which is at Rs.1344, has shows a positive crossover over the 20 day SMA which is at Rs.1362.
L&T India Prudence Fund -
L&T Prudence, an equity-oriented balanced fund, is a good choice under the current market conditions. It brings the best of both worlds for investors.The fund is mandated to invest at least 65 per cent in equities, which will help investors participate substantially in a rally. However, the fund can take up to 35 per cent exposure to debt.
Hero Motocorp’s (HMCL) 3QFY18 numbers were broadly in line estimates.
Net revenue stood at Rs 73bn (+15% YoY), on the back of 16% YoY rise in volumes (1.7mn units), offset by 1% fall in net ASP. EBITDA stood at Rs 11.6bn (+7.2% YoY, with 15.9% margin).